Hello girls!! Look what I just did! It was totally impromptu :o I was actually finishing my Mom's mani (as seen previous post).  ...

Blue curves

22:13 Karise 0 Comments

Hello girls!!

Look what I just did! It was totally impromptu :o I was actually finishing my Mom's mani (as seen previous post). 

I cut out star shapes from dried nail polish left overnight on zip lock bag. So I had some extra left and I had nice wavy patterned scissors! 

So... That's how this came about!

I'm doing the other hand right now, cause isn't that just too cute? :D  btw, don't you think my baby finger's design looks like Sephora's logo? Hehehe Coincidence ;)

The updated look:
(color looks a bight brighter because this was taken under direct artificial light while the one above was under orange-y ceiling light)

Some imperfections; will work better next time! 

0 comments: