Hello there! I've been MIA these past few months because I am on Internship at Digimind (as some of you might have seen on my Insta...

Light to Dark Green Ombre Gradient Nail Art

12:50 Karise 1 Comments

Hello there!

I've been MIA these past few months because I am on Internship at Digimind (as some of you might have seen on my Instagram post). Now, I have decided to take more effort into doing my nails and posting more nail art.

I had one mission today - use polish I have not worn before. Quickly, I knew what I wanted and grabbed Wet Seal "Mint Liqueur" and MODI "70". Greens are not usual colors but I shall make it a challenge! Doing a simple gradient seemed fit for this mint and army green, and so I begun 😄




| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

1 comment: