Hello! I have just received my order from Born Pretty Store. The products that they sell (especially nail related stuff) are CHEAP . And the...

Born Pretty Store

15:06 Karise 0 Comments

Hello! I have just received my order from Born Pretty Store. The products that they sell (especially nail related stuff) are CHEAP. And the best thing? FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING! What else can I ask for?


So, what did I get, and for how much??



That's the actual name, click on it and you'll be on your way to BPS!
I have seen many tutorials on Youtube and on beauty blogs. And one common thing? DOTS. It's like you need one to make a pretty nail art! I didn't want to get those in a set of 5 because I'm just testing the waters of nail art, so I didn't want to spend that kind of money! BUT, like I've said earlier, its CHEAP. So how much is this? USD$1.99 = SGD$2.52 WOW right?



Again, click on it to go to BPS!
Another thing I realised useful to nail art are STRIPERS. But then again, why spend the money on a striper which comes with nail polish and basically is more expensive? So I thought, why not I buy a brush? That way I can also do designs too, and in THREE sizes! So, you ready for the price???
USD$2.57 = SGD$3.25

But girls, I got this in a total of  USD$4.10. BUT WAIT, did I do my math wrongly??? NOPE. Because, if you venture enough into the internet and see many beauty blogs, they have discount codes to use for Born Pretty Store and it's usually 10% off! So hurry now, go find beauty blogs with those discount codes!

What about the shipping? I ordered on 14 July 2013, I received it 26 July 2013. It took 12 days to reach me, I live in Singapore & as the envelope states, it was mailed out in Hong Kong. I opted for Non-Registered Airmail and so it came in through my mailbox. 

Also, their service is really good! I just asked a question on their twitter account, and they responded straightaway! (For my case) Overall, I am really satisfied with my experience with BPS! ^^


0 comments: