Hello my dear friends! I am recently into NAILS, and surprisingly I do HAVE the patience to do it! I learnt these from MissJenFabulous on ...

My first nail art

09:27 Karise 0 Comments

Hello my dear friends!

I am recently into NAILS, and surprisingly I do HAVE the patience to do it! I learnt these from MissJenFabulous on YouTube. I wouldn't say it's easy, because this IS the first time I'm EVER doing a nail art all by myself. Take a look!





I used China Glaze's Bahamian Escape, Surreal Appeal & Black Diamond. I also used Seche Vite Clear base coat which was VERY helpful. Because I make a mess out of the nails a lot of times, I had to redo many times. So, this base coat protects my natural nails, so when I remove the polish, nothing's stained! It's amazing, I wonder how they make all these stuff! I can't comment much about the top coat since it's only day 1! HAHA.

Anyway, I have yet to do the right hand. I hope it won't be hard cause I'm a right hander.... Which means, I paint with my LEFT hand. Oh no.  I'm doing it now LOL.

ANOTHER HIGHLIGHT:

SP BP MENTORING!!! I'm officially part of the FAMILY :D WOW. I'm starting next week at the Baptist Student Care Center! I hope it'll be a great 3 years here!

UPDATED: Look at the end product!

0 comments: