Hello ladies! I got my very FIRST Essie nail polish, in the color FIRST TIMER (: It is a very pretty green yet with hints of blue in differ...

My first Essie polish

01:02 Karise 0 Comments

Hello ladies! I got my very FIRST Essie nail polish, in the color FIRST TIMER (: It is a very pretty green yet with hints of blue in different lighting. Here is my swatch of Essie - First timer. The first coat was pretty opaque, but I went with two coats anyway (:



Interestingly, there was a difference in color change when I applied my top coat on. As seen below, the nail with top coat is leaning more towards yellow, and is much brighter than First Timer without top coat on. So I guess I got two colors in one! HAHAH! But, let's see how long the one without top coat can last!




Besides getting this Essie polish, I also got a nice warm yellow by China Glaze in the color Lemon Fizz. I realised that these two colors go very well with each other, so I decided to put on Lemon Fizz on my ring finer as an accent nail.




I found that my mani was a bit too boring with plain colors, so I added some dots with First Timer. It looks so cute ^^ What do you think?



If you haven't realise, these two colors are from my LIST! So, now I can strike two colors from it! HEHEHE, I'm so happy! Basically I didn't pay for these :P My mom wanted to get OPI Barre My Soul, and she asked me if I wanted any other polishes.... So I gave the names of these two to her :P THANK YOU MOMMA 

0 comments: