Hello friends! Today I have a quickie post for the nail art January challenge! This is for day 19! So fast and we're halfway into the m...

Cupcake, chocolate and sprinkles... YUMMY

12:03 Karise 0 Comments

Hello friends! Today I have a quickie post for the nail art January challenge! This is for day 19! So fast and we're halfway into the month! It has been a very very busy week for me cause school started. Anyway, the theme was 'sweet' and the first thing that came to mind were cupcakes and chocolate. I love chocolate, they're the best ever. I like dark chocolate more but milk chocolate are really nice too! 

Added to the chocolate are some rice chocolate, or some might call them sprinkles. Ohhh, let me tell you how much I love those small toppings too! Indulge in the sweetness~ 



0 comments: