Hi guys~  As mentioned in my blog post a few days ago, I wanted to do a comparison between Cadillacquer's Better Call Saul! and Col...

Cadillacquer - Better Call Saul! vs Color Club - Over The Moon Swatch and Review

11:19 Karise 0 Comments

Hi guys~ 

As mentioned in my blog post a few days ago, I wanted to do a comparison between Cadillacquer's Better Call Saul! and Color Club's Over The Moon. Firstly, Cadillacquer's Better Call Saul! is just pure goodness. It has very very fine subtle holographic effect which I personally love and the blue just rhymes with everything.

Shown below is ONE coat, without topcoat. See how great the formula is? I don't even need to mention anything else except that it is such a lovely color. We all know I have a fetish for blues.



In comparison with CC Over The Moon. It is a much lighter shade of blue as compared to Better Call Saul! and very much more holographic in-your-face polish.


I was relieved that they both look differently yet similar in some ways.  Seen in the picture below, a side by side comparison.



In any case, I still do love both of them! Even though Cadillacquer is pricey because it is an indie polish, I still think it was worth my money. Highly recommend both of them if you're a blue girl like me :)



Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: