Hello guys~ I recently bought a set of DIY rings that I can design using nail polishes. Click here to watch videos on how to make one. Yo...

DIY nail polish ring + Black and White pattern (Glittr Nail Art Contest)

00:34 Karise 0 Comments

Hello guys~

I recently bought a set of DIY rings that I can design using nail polishes. Click here to watch videos on how to make one. You must be thinking... how the heck did I draw on the glass when it's supposed to be inverteddd??

Well, I found out a very smart way to trace out your design and place it on the glass! Watch Hello Maphie's video here and fast forward to 1:04 to see how it's done!



I found the above monogram of the letter K as it is my initials. I Googled and there are so many designs out there and I had to choose something simple to trace yet looking so sophisticated. I finally settled on this design I found here. Also, the accent design was recreated from IG@Willpaintnailsforfood post.

Since this was in black and white, I thought I would also do a matching mani to enter (again) into IG@Glittr nail art contest.

Attention, spam is about to be released.







Thank you for reading, have a great day!




Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: