Hello lovelies! Today I have something fun to share with you all! It's time for some BESTIE TWIN NAILS! I asked Breanne from IG@bea...

Bestie Twin Butterfly Nails

15:35 Karise 0 Comments

Hello lovelies!

Today I have something fun to share with you all! It's time for some BESTIE TWIN NAILS! I asked Breanne from IG@beanienails to do it with me this time. We agreed on  butterfly nail art, something both of us had yet to try.

To spice up the look, we decided on a duochrome base and a blue holographic base for the accent design. This is our final look, and I love both of our nails :D





This is Breanne's solo shot and below is mine


I had so much fun talking to Breanne and learning about Aussies and our lives. In fact, we have quite a lot of things in common! This is why I like to do bestie twin nails heh






Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: