Hello hello!  As the title suggests... today's mani is about Mummy! (oh that rhymes!) I asked Mom what she wanted for her Mothers&#...

Mothers' Day

17:41 Karise 0 Comments

Hello hello! 

As the title suggests... today's mani is about Mummy! (oh that rhymes!) I asked Mom what she wanted for her Mothers' Day mani and she said, "hmmm I like purple now, like pastel" And I'm like "oh sure, let me Google some pictures!" 

So after I went on a search for some inspirations, I stumbled upon dressedupnails' design as shown below:


I recreated this design and here is the final result on Mom's nails! Pretty pretty :) It was kinda easy for me because I've tried dripping nail art before and dotting tools were all I need for this mani.



I used CG - Light As Air as the pastel purple base color, Sinful Colors - Verbena for the dark purple dots, as for the drips I used CG - For Audrey.






Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: