Well good Sunday everyone!  Today I have a quick swatch of OPI's  My Boyfriend Scales Walls (MBSW).  This polish is off white, lean...

OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls Swatch and Review

19:45 Karise 0 Comments

Well good Sunday everyone! 

Today I have a quick swatch of OPI's  My Boyfriend Scales Walls (MBSW).  This polish is off white, leaning towards a soft grey, but not at all considered grey. I often grab for MBSW as a base for my nail art, because it makes a really great canvas. Swatched is two coats, without any top coat!


The formula is good, however it is definitely streaky on the first coat - not gonna lie. However by the second coat, it was all leveled out pretty well. Also, it has a high shine as shown above despite applying any top coat.

Also, usually for white (or in this cause off white) polishes they tend to be goopy very fast like OPI - Alpine Snow, BUT this is not the same. After using this since March (5 months now) there is no goopiness or thickness going on in there. 

I feel this is a must have for a nail artist. So if you're just starting out, do get this!! 




Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: