I am ashamed to say that I bought this polish 2 freaking months ago and have only used it for the first time today. It was on my waiting li...

Smitten Polish - Traveling By Bubbles Swatch and Review

21:30 Karise 0 Comments

I am ashamed to say that I bought this polish 2 freaking months ago and have only used it for the first time today. It was on my waiting list for a superbly long time... I'm so sorry Traveling By Bubbles :(

Let the sadness be over, here is the swatch post I have been waiting to do. Let's take a look at the bottle shots!!

(Left: Under artificial lighting, Right: Under sunlight)

Oh my eyes, look at that! Smitten Polish's Traveling By Bubbles is a creamy shimmery light blue base with tiny round bright blue glitter and bigger round pieces which are teal and more distinct compared to the smaller ones. There are magenta purple-y teeny micro glitters that contrasts really well with the whole polish mix.

The application was easy as the formula was good. It was sheer on the first coat and was alright by the second as it levels itself. I would suggest that you can go with a third if you have the time. After applying Glisten & Glow's HK Girl top coat, it still feels a tad rough however nothing too major. I still love them glitters and blues ^^

Swatches are in two coats, with top coat.

(Under artificial lighting)

(Under sunlight)


Take a closer look at the nail with this close up pic :D


(Under sunlight)








Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: