Hello readers! Today's mani had me thinking for a really long time cause I was just stuck on this color! I finally chose to recreat...

#31DC2014: Violet

20:00 Karise 0 Comments

Hello readers!

Today's mani had me thinking for a really long time cause I was just stuck on this color! I finally chose to recreate chalkboardnails' Precious Gem nail art cause it seemed really cool! The effect was wow and I wanted to try it out too (: Here is what it looks like:


In fact, I have very limited purple shades. Hence, I had to mix a medium purple that I own (Sinful Colors - Verbena) with black and white to achieve the different colors. For the lightest shade I used China Glaze - Light As Air and then Essence - Ballerina's Charm. Then for the dark shades I used Cirque - Fascination Street and a darker shade mixing with black.

So... here is my take! 


It turned out pretty okay, don't you think? I still can't NOT just stare at Cirque's Fascination Street *drools*




Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: