Hello there! I have been MIA for the past four days as I was not at home. I had a CCA camp and I was part of the organizing committee. Th...

Pirates Boot Camp Nail Art

19:01 Karise 0 Comments

Hello there!
I have been MIA for the past four days as I was not at home. I had a CCA camp and I was part of the organizing committee. The theme of the camp is Pirates and I my role was a group leader, and my group's name is British Armada. 

I wouldn't go naked nails on for four days right? Hence, here is the mani that I came up with. On my thumb you can see the pirate skull which I followed HannahRoxIt YouTube tutorial and as for my pointer and pinky, I created bones using a dotting tool and a small brush. It was very easy to do!

On my middle finer, I drew on an anchor over a medium blue base and to reflect my group on my nails, I did a British flag on my ring finger. 




I actually did this same design also on my right hand and I am proud that I was not very bad! The hardest was to draw on the skull, luckily I took my time and it did not turn out bad!





Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: