Hello there, readers! Today I have a new brand of nail polish to swatch! It was bought in Paris when my parents went on a vacation ea...

Kure Bazaar - Hipster Swatch and Review

22:00 Karise 0 Comments


Hello there, readers!

Today I have a new brand of nail polish to swatch! It was bought in Paris when my parents went on a vacation earlier in September this year. The brand is Kure Bazaar, a never-before-heard polish (at least to me).

Today's color is a very fall appropriate shade, Hipster. The reason I had this color on is because I wore a grey scaled outfit. A grey top, a black and white striped leggings and my favorite dark blue jeans textured Converse.

It was a last minute decision, an hour before I was suppose to leave house (9.30am) for school I decided my nails shall be painted! *flips hair*

Anyway, here's my mani featuring my outfit taken at the bus stop.


Moving on to the actual swatches and review!

May I warn you that all swatches are in ONE COAT. I repeat, ONE! The coverage was excellent and formula was really great, this polish is basically flawless.

Hipster is a grey shade with hints of blue undertones. Under some lighting blue shows more while in others the grey shows stronger.



I wore this for four days and there was no chipping. I had on Glisten & Glow's HK Girl topcoat to bring out extra shine.

Overall, a really great polish with really great quality. I dare say this is one of the best polish quality (apart from a-England Camelot).




Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: