How ya doin' reader? Today I have for you something rather interesting, a mani inspired by my H&M long sleeved top that I recen...

Dark Blue Floral Nail Art inspired by H&M top

17:57 Karise 0 Comments

How ya doin' reader?

Today I have for you something rather interesting, a mani inspired by my H&M long sleeved top that I recently bought at Bangkok.


Well, I know the above picture did not really show you how my top looks like, so here is a close up of my mani as well as the print on the top.



If you have not already realised, I did round off my nails *gasps* Because of the two nail breakages in December I decided to make this hard choice and go for round nails. So far I think I am starting to like them!

Anyway, back to the manicure! The dark blue base is Jior Couture - I Can Azure You It's Fall (reviewed here). Then the white details, I used OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls, an amazing off white. For the berries, I picked out Kure Bazaar - Turkoise a vibrant teal and Essence - Via airmail which cannot be seen very obviously agaisnt ICAYIF.

What do you think of this look?

Thanks for reading, reader!


| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: