Hello there! Today @glittr and I did a mani swap! She recreated my sunset palm trees mani while I chose her negative sapce gradient nai...

Negative Spaced Gradient Nail Art - Mani Swap with @Glittr

15:28 Karise 0 Comments

Hello there!

Today @glittr and I did a mani swap! She recreated my sunset palm trees mani while I chose her negative sapce gradient nail art. We did not tell each other which we chose, after showing our recreations to each other, Glittr pointed out that both of us coincidentally did a gradient! HAHAHA, how cool's that? Telepathy across the globe! LOL


When I first saw Glittr's mani, I was very interested in the nail art itself, because I would never have thought of negative space and gradient all at once! So that was my main reason for choosing that mani hehe!

So here is the solo shot of my mani swap. I used Essence - Ballerina's Charm, Sinful Colors - Verbena and Rimmel London - Seduce. Colors are according to lightest to darkest purple!

For the triangle, I used NailVinyls straights and right angle vinyls which were very convenient and easy to use!


I actually love this look a lot! Hehe, what do you little readers think?


| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: