Blob, blob, blob! This is a technique that I have yet to try so far and in this challenge I got a chance at trying it out! Basically th...

#glamnailschallenge - March 15 : Blobbicure

19:00 Karise 0 Comments

Blob, blob, blob!

This is a technique that I have yet to try so far and in this challenge I got a chance at trying it out! Basically this technique is right after applying the base color you go in with the second color with quite an amount of polish on the brush and let it blob on your nail.

So, with that I tried out using Cirque Colors - Fascination Street and Color Club - Over The Moon, both of which has awesome holographic effects *droooools*


As this was my first time trying, the pointer and middle fingers had designs that were rather sparse while the ring and pinky was rather close. Even on my ring finger you could see a rather too big a blob LOL :P

Although it looks kinda funny to me, I still think that it is a fun and easy manicure that I would like to try again with different colors. Do share with me if you tried blobbicure and how it turned out for you, if you haven't tried this technique, tell me what you think of this mani :D



| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: