Continuing on the challenge! Today is butterflies, a truly amazing and beautiful creature that somehow many girls/guys are afraid of (mostl...

#glamnailschallenge - March 22: Butterfly

19:00 Karise 0 Comments

Continuing on the challenge! Today is butterflies, a truly amazing and beautiful creature that somehow many girls/guys are afraid of (mostly insects!) but I just adore butterflies, and sometimes I hold my hand out hoping this creature can just land on my finger LOL.

So, for today's mani I started off with a pastel ombre using all Barry M polishes in Berry I/C, Strawbetter I/C and Blue Moon. After which I added one layer of China Glaze - Fairy Dust to girly-fy the whole look hehe.


Next, I prepared some 'decals' by using the reverse stamping method. I used Born Pretty Store plate QA66 and BP48. Then I added some dots to show the flow of the butterfly.

Tell me what you think about this one! :) Have a good day reader!


| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: