Hello there! It's SUNDAY! Happy day :) Today we're going for the soft pastel look! I basically picked out three pastel shades,...

#glamnailschallenge - March 8: Pastel

19:00 Karise 0 Comments

Hello there! It's SUNDAY! Happy day :)

Today we're going for the soft pastel look! I basically picked out three pastel shades, All are Barry M in Strawberry I/C, Berry I/C and Blue Moon. 

I also wanted a negative space element and also didn't want to show any VNL, so I did a simple cloud tips and single chevron tip on the accent nail.

I didn't use any vinyls, I used the body of the brush that came with the polish itself. As Barry M's brush is slightly thinner it gives more control over the designs. 


I also added a bling to the pastel look using China Glaze - Fairy Dust over my negative space. I think I am starting to really love the combination of negative space and CG Fairy Dust :P

Tell me what you guys think in the comments below :D


| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: