Well hi! I've been pretty busy and haven't done any nail art in a long time... I was glad that Priscilla of  @pobbynails when ...

Color Block: Mani Swap with @pobbynails

19:00 Karise 2 Comments

Well hi!

I've been pretty busy and haven't done any nail art in a long time... I was glad that Priscilla of @pobbynails when she asked me to do with her a Mani Swap! I scrolled through her posts and came across her color block nails.

I have never done one before and have been wanting to give it a shot, so here it is! I was glad there wasn't much striping tape mishaps HAHA! Priscilla chose one of my lacey floral designs and she did a really awesome job!


Here's a look at my solo shot! Let me list the polishes that I used:

 Blue; Essie - Avenue Maintain
Yellow; OPI - I Can't Cope-acabana
Peach: Revlon - Apricot Nectar 
Mint: Sinful Colors - Be Happy
Red: Kure Bazaar - Juicy
Light purple: China Glaze - Light As Air


For this mani I used two coats of Flormar 370, a nicely formulated white. I then added Glisten & Glow HK Girl Top Coat before adding the striping tape. 

I then used a small art brush to fill in the colors in the shapes and then ended all with another top coat. I actually do love this geometric look a lot! Tell me what you think!



| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

2 comments:

  1. I really like color block nails. There are so many options! Striping tape can be super finicky though! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah totally! Gotta have them tweezers ready LOL

      Delete