Whoop whoop! Here's by far my most favourite nail look from all the Stamping Saturdays that I've done *grins* First off I had o...

Stamping Saturday - White floral on a Green-White Gradient

21:35 Karise 2 Comments

Whoop whoop! Here's by far my most favourite nail look from all the Stamping Saturdays that I've done *grins*

First off I had one coat of Barry M "Spring Green". Then I created a gradient/ombre using a damp cosmetic sponge with Sinful Colors "Snow Me White" and Barry M "Spring Green". I tried to concentrate the white near the tips of my nails.

Then I added a top coat to blend the colors and prep it for stamping. After letting it dry for 15 minutes, I stamped on a floral pattern image using BP68 stamping plate from BornPrettyStore.com and Konad's White stamping polish. 

So the image blends into the white tips which I think was pretty cool! I really did love this look very much :D


Here's my humble macro shot for viewing pleasure *winks*

I feel that this mani is rather easy to recreate and you should really try it out with different colors and stamping images, share it with me if you do try them out :)
Here's what the other stamp ladies have done: 



| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

2 comments: