Hey hey! Today I am inspired by my latest fav song, which isn't exactly a new one. It is called Take Ü There , by Jack Ü ft. Kiesza...

#31DC2015: Inspired by a Song - Take Ü There

20:50 Karise 0 Comments

Hey hey!

Today I am inspired by my latest fav song, which isn't exactly a new one. It is called Take Ü There, by Jack Ü ft. Kiesza and the one that I am loving the most is the Take Ü There Missy Elliott Remix!!

This manicure is rather simple and straightforward. I had two coats of Barry M "Espresso" a black matte polish. Then I used OPI "I Just Can't Cope-acabana" and copied the Ü. And then I used white acrylic paint to write out Take and There, pretty simple! 


Have a listen of this song and pay attention to lyrics too! It's not always about the beats right?

| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: