Hey there!! It's time to add all the colors! It's rainbow time now hey! Today I gathered my inspiration from Chelsea Queen...

#31DC2015: Rainbow

13:50 Karise 0 Comments


 Hey there!!

It's time to add all the colors! It's rainbow time now hey!

Today I gathered my inspiration from Chelsea Queen's nail art I saw ages ago and I screenshot her Instagram post. Her design shows black lines that are so perfect and I wanted to try recreating it, except I gave the lines color *winks*


So this was how mine turned out, I know it's rather messy as compared to Chelsea's (I mean, she's such a pro!!) . I basically created the rainbow lines first then I went in with black acrylic paint over them to make it more abstract. I've listed the polishes used below :)


Red: Revlon "China Flower"
Orange: Sally Hansen "Fired Up"
Yellow: OPI " I Just Can't Cope-acabana"
Green: Barry M "Spring Green"
Blue: Barry M "Cyan Blue"
Indigo: Kure Bazaar "Queen"
Violet: Sinful Colors "Verbena" 

And here's he close up shots of the two designs that I did!




| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: