Halu all! Today I can finally get to use a polish which has been sitting around because I didn't know how to wear it. So today'...

#31DC2015: Violet

18:50 Karise 0 Comments

Halu all!

Today I can finally get to use a polish which has been sitting around because I didn't know how to wear it. So today's prompt - VIOLET gave me the chance to think of something. The polish is Catrice "Let's Get Lost In Vegas". It is such a pretty shade of light to medium purple glitter hexes and small holographic glitters (you can't see it in my picture cuz I matte the whole look, sorreh).

I then outlined my whole nail with white acrylic paint and for the designs in side them, there's no rhyme or reason, I just went with the flow LOL


Here are some close up shots!!


I'm starting to regret mattifying this look because it does no justice to the purple glitter :( Oh well, maybe till next time sista!!

| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: