Hi ya there! Did you know, that Converse sneakers are my go-to shoes? Because I am not the everyday girly kinda girl so Converse are a ...

#A2Z Challenge - C is for Converse

20:50 Karise 1 Comments

Hi ya there!

Did you know, that Converse sneakers are my go-to shoes? Because I am not the everyday girly kinda girl so Converse are a good way of portraying me. It is comfortable and I mean, it's like a staple to me. It goes with everything in my wardrobe, not even kidding! 

So, here it is. A nail art look dedicated to my most worn shoe.


My pair of Converse has a denim material and is a dark blue one. Not too bright for difficulty in matching with clothes, a nice dark blue (Y).

I did a denim effect using the fan brush technique. I had a base of Essence - Via Airmail then created a dark blue and light blue color using acrylic paints. I fan brushed these colors in different directions to create the effect. 


Then I capped the tips with white polish. Next I created white dots with lines crossing each other to imitate the shoe laces and added a smaller blue dot inside the white one. I followed the curve of my nails to create an outline of a semi circle, following the design of the shoe. Lastly, I used a brown polish and created small dashes look like stitches on the shoe.

I loved how these turned out! I felt they were quite a good copy of the shoe itself :P What do you think?



| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

1 comment:

  1. I really like these! I used to own a pair of converse but grew out of them. I should really look into getting another pair!

    ReplyDelete