Hey there! READ THIS PARAGRAPH FIRST>>> This is the new challenge that I am talking about! Basically I come up with a mani...

#A2Z Challenge - A is for Argyle

18:50 Karise 0 Comments

Hey there!

READ THIS PARAGRAPH FIRST>>>

This is the new challenge that I am talking about! Basically I come up with a manicure based on each and every alphabet! I am posting twice a week to keep the blog and other social media alive as I am on internship till February 2016 ! So bascially these nail art posts are scheduled and were done way before! So please don't be alarmed at how my nail shape changes frequently :P

With that let's start the challenge!

SO hmm, I don't think I have ever done an argyle pattern before so this would be a first attempt :P I started off with four different light colors (Barry M - Blue Moon, Barry M - Strawberry I/C, Barry M - Waikiki, China Glaze Lemon Fizz). I very seldom have each nail with different colors, so this is something new too :)


I then went in with darker corresponding shades (Barry M - Cyan Blue, Rimmel London - Hip Hop, Barry M - Spring Green, Sally Hansen - Fired Up) and created some diamond shapes. I think it was really hard doing this part as I can't seem to get those diamonds in the same sizes :/
Anyway, after doing the diamonds, I then went in with Sinful Colors - Snow Me White and drew on lines crossing through the diamonds and then topped my mani wiht none other than Glisten & Glow's HK Girl Top Coat.
It takes a lot of concentration when doing lines, at least for me! Do you guys feel the same way too?

| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: