Hello hello! It's something new to the blog, first time doing the fishtail design! I first saw this over from Lucy's Stash w...

#A2Z Challenge - F is for Fishtail

20:50 Karise 1 Comments

Hello hello!
It's something new to the blog, first time doing the fishtail design! I first saw this over from Lucy's Stash with a great pictorial too.
For this manicure, I would say it is revolved around the glitter accent which I used Sephora X - Turbulence. 


This polish topper has black and bright light teal blue glitter from micro sized to big hexagons! Here's a delicious macro shot for your eyes *winks*
I laid it over OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls (yaaaas again) and hence thought I should use white, blue and black for the color combination of my fishtail design. Ta-da!


I used Kure Bazaar - Turkoise for the blue and Barry M - Espresso for the black (:

My lines may not be really perfectly straight, but I like it either way so oh well :P I also used Revlon - Matte Top Coat to give this look a rather unique look. All the photos here are mattified! I'm loving how it turned out on macro hehe!


And here is the overall look of my manicure for this week!


I do very much love this combination, thanks to the inspiration of the glitter! Tell me what you think, cause initially I was afraid the bright blue glitters won't go well with a white base LOL.

| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

1 comment: