Well hello again! Today's prompt starts with a P and is cute! Yes, none other than the piggie! For this mani I used a peach based w...

#A2Z Challenge - P is for Piggie

18:50 Karise 1 Comments

Well hello again!

Today's prompt starts with a P and is cute! Yes, none other than the piggie! For this mani I used a peach based with pink glitter polish, Dance Lenged "Pina  Colada" on my pointer and baby finger. They are three coats!


As for the cartoon pig that I drew on, I had on a base of OPI "My Boyfriend Scales Walls" then I created two circles one small and one large for the head and the body using a light pink China Glaze "Something Sweet" and I also used it to draw the pig tail too. 

Then I used Ciate "Candy Floss" a medium pink to create a smaller circle for the nose and the dots for the cheeks. I then used Revlon "Totally Toffee" to create two smaller dots inside the nose and also two small dots above it for the eyes. I outlined the entire piggie with black acrylic paint! Wow, that was a mouthful!

As for the OINK, I used Barry M "Nail Art Pen Pink" to write on the words over OPI "My Boyfriend Scales Walls". I then created a speech bubble coming from the left as my pig was on the left. LOL, I'm sure you know what I mean!!

So, that's all for today guys, don't miss my post next week for the next prompt *winks*


| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

1 comment: