Hello hello, it's me again! Today I have chosen to do triangles for T, because I do like geometric and that sort! So I was thinking...

#A2Z Challenge - T is for Triangles

18:50 Karise 0 Comments

Hello hello, it's me again!

Today I have chosen to do triangles for T, because I do like geometric and that sort! So I was thinking of doing something fun and abstract at the same time and something was born in my little brain hehe :P I started off with two coats of my fav, OPI "My Boyfriend Scales Walls".



I did the dry brush technique and using China Glaze "For Audrey", "Lemon Fizz", "Something Sweet" and "Light As Air" created strokes randomly around my nails. Then using Sinful Colors "Black on Black" and a small detail brush I drew triangles over the colors, some within some going outside the colors. I felt that there were some empty spaces around so I dotted on some tiny dots around to fill up the spaces.

Quite sadly in the pictures the pink and purple are not showing off very well as they might be a bit light. But irl they look totally fine! Love how these turned out from my little brain LOL :D


| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: