Hello there! I was in need of some fun nail art ideas and I wanted to do a bestie twin nails since I hadn't done one in forever! ...

Rainbow Dry Brushing Bestie Twin Nails with @beanienails

13:18 Karise 0 Comments

Hello there!

I was in need of some fun nail art ideas and I wanted to do a bestie twin nails since I hadn't done one in forever!

I asked Breanne of @beaninenails on instragram and she kindly agreed to do one inspired by Christine from @simplynailogical. It is this nail art whereby the background is in rainbow colors and it is done using the dry brush technique, cool eh? This was how ours turned out :)



And ta-da, this is mine alone below! Because my nails were still short the colors used had to be smaller LOL. I used the following polishes for this manicure;

Red: Dior "Trafalgar"
Peach: China Glaze "Flip Flop Fantasy"
Yellow: OPI "I Can't Cope-acabana"
Green: Barry M "Spring Green"
Blue: Nails Inc "Baker Street"

As for the black designs, I used a black acrylic paint and my Pure Color No. 10 brush for the details. What do ya think? :D

| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: