Hi hi all, it's time to be a bit badass to go with the last prompt of the month - punk! For the first time in a long while I'm ...

#GlamNailsChallenge - Punk

12:50 Karise 0 Comments

Hi hi all, it's time to be a bit badass to go with the last prompt of the month - punk!

For the first time in a long while I'm adding studs to the manicure. I have these spikey gold dangerous looking studs for the longest time but I had no idea when to ever use it LOL. Now I have finally opened the packet of studs! I applied two coats of a-England "Camelot" and then a top coat to place the studs over in a vertical line down the nail.

On my other nails I prepped them with two coats of white polish and with a black stamping polish and stamping plate BP-39, I stamped the skulled patterned image on my pointer and pinky. Pretty cool eh? 




| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: