Good evening friends! Today's prompt is weather and I'm basing this look on Singapore's weather. There's no such thing ...

#Clairestelle8Nov - Weather

21:50 Karise 0 Comments

Good evening friends!

Today's prompt is weather and I'm basing this look on Singapore's weather. There's no such thing as four seasons here, well we are on the equator that's why!

It's either scorching hot or downpours and showers here. And sometimes it changes from sun to rain so quickly or better still there's times when it's so sunny but it's raining! And oh boy, humidity here is so high :(


And so I went with the sun and rain theme. I used Zoya "Blu" for the base color and China Glaze "Flip Flop Fantasy" for the sun and chevrons. I did everything hand-drawn! 

For the cool rainy look, I picked out Zoya "Sage" for the base and then using white polish I drew on some water droplets and dotted around on the middle finger.

This is a great representation of Singapore's weather 👌 If I do say so myself!!



| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: