And well hello everybody! Today's prompt is a fall gradient, and oh boy I've not done one of these before! I picked out thr...

#GlamNailsChallengeNov - Fall Gradient (and Stamping)

21:50 Karise 0 Comments

And well hello everybody!

Today's prompt is a fall gradient, and oh boy I've not done one of these before!

I picked out three fall-ish colors, Catrice "My Cafe Au Lait At Notre -Dame", Sally Hansen "Fired Up" and Revlon "Totally Toffee".

I first applied two coats of Catric nude color and then did an ombre with the three colors on my nail. After I was happy with the gradient, I added a layer of top coat and after it dried, I did stamping on my nails. 

On my middle nail, I decided to use this cute porcupine nail art from BM-715 plate and for the other leafy design I used BP-19 plate. I also recently used it in my previous manicure. I find the hedgehog to be rather funny as it didn't transfer a 100% perfect LOL :P




| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: