Hi there! It's the weekend,yayyy! Today's prompt is Christmas Eats and here are some that I have not really tried before :P ...

#Clairestelle8Christmas - Christmas Eats

12:50 Karise 0 Comments

Hi there! It's the weekend,yayyy!

Today's prompt is Christmas Eats and here are some that I have not really tried before :P

Here I used the candy cane image and house that represented a gingerbread house. I think I have not eaten one before, oooops! I probably did try candy cane once and thought it was too sweet.

Anyway, again I used BPX-L008 plate for the images and for the really pretty swirly design I stamped on my pointer and pinky. For the candy cane and the gingerbread house, I used the reverse stamping technique and used white polish for any clean up on the image.



Oh, and not to forget the pretty grey-blue base polish! This is Scofflaw "I Am The Narwhal". I have swatched it here once!

| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: