Oh wow! It is the last day of the year, tomorrow will be 2017! How fast is that man! Today's manicure is a little festive and g...

#Clairestelle8Christmas - New Year

12:14 Karise 0 Comments

Oh wow!

It is the last day of the year, tomorrow will be 2017! How fast is that man!

Today's manicure is a little festive and glam 😉 I used Three Beauties "Glitter Gala" beccause it has blue, magenta, black and gold hex glitters in a clear base (which is perfect for a glitter gradient). 

For my accent nail, I put the glitter polish on a sponge and sponged on the nail to give max glitter coverage. For the glitter gradient, I placed the concentration of the glitter on the tips and using the brush from the bottle itself I dragged some glitters down.


Oh, I almost forgot to mention the nude base under! It is OPI "Pale to the Chief" from the Washington DC collection!


| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: