Hi there! First off, so sorry I couldn't finish the November challenges :( School caught up with me and I needed to settle them first! ...

#Clairestelle8Christmas - Christmas Sweater

21:50 Karise 0 Comments

Hi there! First off, so sorry I couldn't finish the November challenges :( School caught up with me and I needed to settle them first! But not to worry, I am starting on a December challenge, just one challenge this time LOL! Not gonna try and get ahead of myself :P

The first prompt for #Clairestelle8Christmas is Christmas sweater! Recently I bought my first Christmas stamping plate and I love it! It is BPX-L008 plate and I think I would be using it very often this month! I'm glad that I finally bought my own Christmas plate hehe!

The gorgeous dark purple scattered silver particles is Zoya "Payton" as my base. This was two coats! So pretty right?! I chose the first image on the bottom row of the stamping plate. I stamped on the full design on my middle and ring fingers while the pointer and pinky are the bottom part of the design. I used scotch tape to remove the bits I didn't want on the stamper.
I loved how this came out! 

| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: