Hey there, MERRY CHRISTMAS to you!!  Hope you're enjoying this jolly season 😄 Now for my Christmas nail art, the dark red is O...

Merry Christmas - 2016

12:50 Karise 0 Comments

Hey there, MERRY CHRISTMAS to you!! 

Hope you're enjoying this jolly season 😄

Now for my Christmas nail art, the dark red is OPI "We the Female" and over I did stamping using BPX-L008 plate and with my dearest blue holographic Color Club "Over the Moon" I used that to stamp.


As for my pointer and pink, I used piCture pOlish "Cosmos" and then added a glitter topper from NCLA "Ever After in LA", totally giving the vibe of snowfall! Loving it! 😍 Now for some macro pleasure, here is a close up of the holographic snowflake!


This year really has gone by so quickly, I can't keep up! Anywho, I'm still diggin this manicure, are you?


| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: