item was provided for honest review Hello hello!  This week I have something new, a review! Introducing to you more BornPrettyStore...

BornPrettyStore Stamping Plate BP-L046 Review

23:50 Karise 0 Comments

item was provided for honest review

Hello hello! 

This week I have something new, a review! Introducing to you more BornPrettyStore stamping plates! Make sure you use my code "LSTX31" for 10% off your purchase with BPS 😉 Now let's start with this gorgeous floral design, plate BP-L046!


Here's how part of the plate looks like, click HERE to see the entire plate! I was very fond of this plate as I specifically chose this plate because I saw the endless possibilities with reversed stamping. And this was exactly what I tried to do in this manicure.

Before moving on, I just wanted to show you a quick picture of the pickup of image on the stamper. I was really impressed with how fine the lines were! 👍 I know the quality is quite bad, I took it on my phone with a shaky hand LOL, but you could still see how nicely the image was picked up!



And now moving on to the manicure itself! I had on three coats of OPI "Bubble Bath" a very soft sheer pinky nude. After which for the pointer and pinky I did a simple white stamping of a floral patterned design, which showed off the nice lines again.


For the other nails, I did reverse stamping! Now I realised that the close up shot is not the nicest, it gives away flaws but hey, I'm not perfect! So here I used China Glaze "Flip Flop Fantasy", Essie "Navigate Her" and OPI "I Just Can’t Cope-acabana" for the extra pop of colors to stand out from the soft background.



I did not add a top coat over the stamper and peeled it off like a decal. Instead, after filling in the colors I let it dry for a bit and while still tacky I stamped the entire design on my nails. 

I must say, for reverse stamping, if you want to be super perfect maybe add a layer of top coat before filling the colors. Otherwise you might end up like me, smudging a bit of the black outline on my flowers!

Let me know if you enjoy doing stamping too!


| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: