Hello everyone! I just came back from Japan, which means... new mani!  I have finally received my Born Pretty Store package which had b...

Drop that stud

19:16 Karise 0 Comments

Hello everyone! I just came back from Japan, which means... new mani! 

I have finally received my Born Pretty Store package which had been lost in the mail. I contacted their service staff and they got back to me efficiently. They then resent the package after waiting for 6 weeks. Together with the STUDS , I ordered nail STAMP ING PLATES and the TOOLS (can't wait to try them out!)

Anyway, here is my mani using the silver teardrop stud matched with some silver drooping effect! I'm proud of this design cause I came up with it kekeke ^^




Here is what I used for this mani:
1. Color Club - Over The Moon
2. Sally Hansen - Celeb City
3. White polish
4. BPS studs



0 comments: