Hello darlings! It is the LAST DAY of 2013, how time feel so timeless LOL. I have for you today 2 manis, one I did for Mom, and the other f...

New Year's Eve!

17:12 Karise 0 Comments

Hello darlings! It is the LAST DAY of 2013, how time feel so timeless LOL. I have for you today 2 manis, one I did for Mom, and the other for myself :-)


Mom wanted a gold themed look and so I went with it! Triangles, studs, crackle, gold and black all for Mom :D And now... my turn!


I'm pleased how these turned out kekeke. I used the newly bought Japanese brand Estessimo Tins silver hex glitter which is so appropriate for tonight's countdown. Adding on, my very first NCLA polish! This one screams FESTIVITY! Hahaha I just came up with that word LOL. Gold with green, purple, blue, red hexes which reminds me of Christmas in a bottle! I layered SH Golden-I as the base then NCLA Bullion In A Bottle!


0 comments: