Hello readers! A few days ago I did a classic french tip. At first I thought that doing a french mani would be very hard, but after watch...

Classic French Manicure

19:44 Karise 0 Comments

Hello readers! A few days ago I did a classic french tip. At first I thought that doing a french mani would be very hard, but after watching JauntyJuli nail art tutorial  it was a breeze! The only challenge is steadying your hands when you use the flat brush dipped into remover to make the clean lines on the tips. Also, I found out when using my non-dominant hand was also easier than I have imagined. Anyway, here is this simple, fresh, classic mani!!




I used white polish for the tips (of course) and after that I put one coat of a sheer pink polish which can't really be seen in the picture above.





0 comments: