Hello again! Well, you knowI couldn't just end my mani with one color right? (referring to my previous post) When I was 10 years old my ...

My favourite jacket

23:30 Karise 0 Comments

Hello again! Well, you knowI couldn't just end my mani with one color right? (referring to my previous post) When I was 10 years old my parents went on a holiday to Shanghai and they went to H&M and got me a really hipster cool comic like jacket. This jacket is 7 years old, and I still wear it on a regular basis. I just love it, it represents me.


This is the special jacket is was talking about. Look how cool the print is!!! Since the nail art challenge said to do a mani that matches my OOTD, I instantly thought of my jacket. Even though I didn't wear it today, I wear it enough to justify it as my OOTD LOL. So, without further ado, here is my mani inspired by this 7 year old jacket.








This may not be the best mani, or the perfect one. But it represents this sentimental outfit :D


0 comments: