Hi there! I am suddenly being super duper excited because... I CAN'T WAIT FOR THESE TO ARRIVE! My nail art gang and I took advantage of...

I seriously...CAN'T WAIT!

23:08 Karise 0 Comments

Hi there! I am suddenly being super duper excited because... I CAN'T WAIT FOR THESE TO ARRIVE! My nail art gang and I took advantage of the Black Friday sales last December and we ordered tons of polishes (cause we wanted free shipping hehehe). These are the colours I picked out:

MINT POLISH - BLEEKER STREET
This shade of grey looks so perfect for a rainy day or during winter. Well in Singapore we don't have the 4 seasons, but oh well. I don't have this shade of grey in my stash, so YAY :D


MINT POLISH - LAVENDER MACARON
If you remembered, my secret santa got me CG Light As Air which is also pastel purple. Kinda regretted putting it on the wishlist ;( Oh well, I do hope it turns out slightly different!


 MINT POLISH - MING
And now, for the last bottle... a bright BRIGHT blue! I look forward to this polish the most and am already so excited just looking at this swatch!

All I can do now is pray pray pray the polish will arrive quick quick quicklyyy!


0 comments: