Hello friends! Today, we're going monochrome/patternised. This is my first time using acrylic paint (black only) on my nails and I mu...

Monochrome Houndstooth Pattern

18:58 Karise 0 Comments

 Hello friends! Today, we're going monochrome/patternised.

This is my first time using acrylic paint (black only) on my nails and I must say, it is a whole lot easier to do designs. I did a houndstooth pattern, which was pretty intimidating at first. After watching PACKAPUNCHPOLISH Houndstooth print YouTube tutorial, I decided to give it a shot. It turned out alright, but my Mom insisted that it was great :D



I was thinking what pattern I could do on my nails and I was looking around my room and my recently bought pencil case from Japan, caught my eye. To be quite honest, I didn't buy this pencil case because of the print, but because of the K initial hehehe :P This is a pic of my nails and the pencil case:




0 comments: