As some of you might know, I am a huge fan of Katy Perry. I am a legit KatyCat. I have 12 magazines of her on the cover, and basically ...

OPI - Katy Perry Collection

00:23 Karise 0 Comments


As some of you might know, I am a huge fan of Katy Perry. I am a legit KatyCat. I have 12 magazines of her on the cover, and basically my room is filled with her. I have been wanting to get this collection for quite some time but I always can't find it sold as a set with her face. One day I chanced upon a seller and I just had to get it!

*All swatches are two coats without topcoat

First off, The One That Got Away. The music video is one of my favorites, you have to watch it! This polish is the most opaque out of the collection, I could've gotten away with just one but for swatch purposes, they are all two coats!


TOTGA is a dark berry red with shimmers in it. Applies easily and fully opaque as shown, formula is non-streaky!


 Last Friday Night is a fun song. Even the music video is so hilarious I laughed crying LOL. For this swatch, I dabbed the polish instead of applying it normally. I thought that it wouldn't be dense enough so I dabbed instead.


 The blue sparkles are just perrrrrfect! The only drawback is the opacity. As seen on many reviews, it is really a very sheer polish. However, you still will not be disappointed with the colour. The blue is just so glittery I can't not look at it!


Next we have Teenage Dream! A song about love! This is by far, my favorite out of the entire collection!


This pink with hints of champagne and silver glitter stole my heart. It is just a perfect combination. I like that fact that there are ultra fine glitter at the base and also bigger silver glitter that shines so bright! I would go for 3 coats for this (:



 Last but not least... Not Like The Movies!


For this swatch, I painted my nail pure black and then added two coats of NLTM. When I applied it over black, MAGIC HAPPENED. I see purple, silver, green shades at different angles and I was like WOAH. It is a duochrome, and the very first I own. Probably the reason why I was so amazed by it LOL. The only problem is that when applying, you can see some streaks. Other than that, all is pretty pretty!



I have come to the end of the collection, YAY! This is the first time I own a full collection (however these are just minis). Hope this is helpful to all you readers (and KatyCats)!



0 comments: