Hello readers! HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR, YEAR OF THE HORSE! It's the festive time of the year again! This year is very different, b...

Happy Chinese New Year!

00:54 Karise 0 Comments

Hello readers!

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR, YEAR OF THE HORSE!

It's the festive time of the year again! This year is very different, because I was not into nails at all last time so now it's time I match my outfit with my nails! I planned on wearing this really nice blue floral print that (in my opinion) remind me of China glassware.



I knew that I could not do the same pattern on both hands so I decided that I shall treat myself and get my nails done by someone else. At first I was looking for home base salons that does gel nails but then I looked at the prices and they were a major turn off LOL. 

So one day I saw Kay's (IG@twentysixnails), post about cny bookings for normal polish nail art. And since I knew Kay personally I thought it would be more comfortable if I went to her place. And so I did, I booked an appointment for yesterday morning ^^

It was the first time I got my nails done by someone else and lemme tell you that the experience is SOOOOOO different. Anyway, I love love LOOOOVE my nails thanks to Kay's skilfullness! 

I told ya so! It's so pretty~~~

And that's a pic with my top! I got so many compliments! Even some of my guy friends said that it looked really nice! I feel so happy :D


Enough of me, how could I let my Mom go for CNY with naked nails? I did my mom nails to match her dress. Her dress is mainly mint with floral prints on top and a black and white daisy pattern at the bottom. And so I came up with an easy mani for the match! 



0 comments: