Hello dear readers!! I have a swatch plus review for you! The Revlon Nail Art Expressionist is a two sided polish with one end a normal...

Revlon Pastel Punk Nail Art Expressionist Swatch Review

19:40 Karise 0 Comments

Hello dear readers!! I have a swatch plus review for you!

The Revlon Nail Art Expressionist is a two sided polish with one end a normal sized brush and the other a thinner brush for nail art. Today's product is called Pastel Pun 390 and swatched is the thinner brush side, which has this grey-ish colour. Very very pretty. It's sophisticated on its own and it matches my fair skin well ^^

The thin brushes aren't those like stripers. This one is a little thicker and is almost half of a normal sized brush. So I will not comment on the application since it wasn't supposed to be painted on the whole nail. However, the formula is good, almost opaque in one coat. The swatches all have two, with Glisten & Glow's HK Girl Topcoat. 




This shade of grey reminds me so much of OPI I Don't Give A Rotterdam (swatched here)






0 comments: