Hello guys! Today I have a polish that isn't in my stash, but why? This bottle of OPI is my Mom's and so I just 'innocently...

OPI - Barre My Soul Swatch and Review

17:23 Karise 0 Comments

Hello guys!

Today I have a polish that isn't in my stash, but why? This bottle of OPI is my Mom's and so I just 'innocently' used it for today's swatch ^^

Barre My Soul is a very pretty pink, sheer, nude, with hints of yellow undertones to it. I think that this polish was also meant to be worn not opaque (as seen in my French mani post). However, I dislike sheer finish so the swatch is in three coats. I can't say it is opaque, but it is enough for my liking.


This soft pink is really elegant. It makes my nails look so classy all of a sudden. Although 3 coats for each finger is quite a lot, I think it was really worth it!



This ring was recently given to me by my Mom, who kept it since she was 20-ish. Loved how they pair up so nicely. Pretty pretty pretty~







Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: