Hello guys! I wanted to do a full mani, meaning that both my hands are covered with nail art. So, I went over to SaraBeautyCorner on YouTub...

Straw stamped abstract circles

09:40 Karise 0 Comments

Hello guys! I wanted to do a full mani, meaning that both my hands are covered with nail art. So, I went over to SaraBeautyCorner on YouTube and picked out one of her many easy no-professional-tools tutorial videos and chose to do this VIDEO using a straw to create circles.




Initially when I started off, I found it quite hard to 'stamp' on the circle. Then I realised that you have to stamp the straw on a circular motion so that all the edges of the circle touched your nail. Once I got the hang of it, everything was beyond easy!





You guys should totally check out Sara's YouTube channel, she's just really so so so creative! Love her ^^





Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: